1. Visit the Transport Company
- No matter how much offers and discounts a transport company is giving you, be well informed about with whom you are dealing with.
- Always believe in what you see with your own eyes and cross check it with people who you know or can rely strongly.
- Try to visit the company in person and check out how many employees are there and cross check it with the details that they have furnished in their website.
- Find out the customer care number of the shipping company and try to ask them few questions.
- See whether the employees have the patience to answer you and find their knowledge about the trade.
2. Check for DOT Registration
Φ Prior to booking your car for shipping, be sure that the chosen service providers have got themselves appropriately registered with the Department of Transport (DOT) as well as proper valid insurance coverage for the cars they ship.
3. Have a look on the BBB websiteIt hardly takes 5 minutes to check for the complaints obtained by the company in the last 36 months.
4. Have a discussion with the customers you meet on the companyCross checking the shippers performance from a few clients who walk out of the company is really a good choice. You will never know about a company’s reputation just by browsing the net.
Am planning to ship my vehicle with the XYZ company. Can you please tell your views about the company
Sorry to say this. I was not satisfied with the services they provided and also they failed to deliver my car on time, moreover they cannot come out with a valid reason for it.
You can also visit few customer complaint sites to see if any complaints are registered against the shipping company.
As till the reviews I have heard, there are no good remarks on the company. Thank God. Discussing with XYZ company's customers made me get rid of moving out from such a company.