Following these things makes your transportation of your car hassle free.
- Inspect your vehicles prior to your shipping and make sure that your vehicle works properly.
- Let your tire inflate to the recommended pressure for safe loading and unloading without causing damage to tires.
- Empty the vehicle and leave out the necessary items such as spare tires or jack if allowed because the law prohibits leaving items in vehicle
- Take off all the antennas and roof racks.
- Disable your alarm system and remove the EZ pass device if you happen to have it in your car.
- Do get signed in the bill of lading if you find any damage to your car after it reaches you so that you can claim the insurance amount.
- Don’t fill your fuel tank full, have less than half of it.
- Don’t keep any extra items in your car because it may become heavier and also the transportation cost may get high.
- Don’t forget to get the documents of current conditions of your car.
- Don’t forget to verify the condition of the car when you received and also, don’t accept the delivery during night times.
- Don’t keep any important papers and documents in the vehicle.
- Don’t keep any liquid items such as brake fluids as this may fall on the car and cause some damages.
Labels: pros and cons of auto transport